We recently completed a job on Waller Street in the Haight-Ashbury district of San Francisco. The home had not been painted in 20 years and needed extensive preparation work – scraping, chemical stripping and sanding.
Something that made this project so special to us is that since the client wasn’t sure what color scheme to use, they let Rich “run wild.” Typically – about 65 percent of the time – a client will know what colors they want and simply need a little guidance. This home fell into the other 35 percent, and the client allowed us to work our magic.
We decided on white and gray tones, which are absolutely timeless colors.
To highlight the home’s incredible detailing, we used golden tones to add that extra pop of color. The golden hues really bring out the intricate features.
Our four-man crew completed this project in 15 days and the homeowner was delighted with the outcome.
Leave a Reply